Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stoner 94203 GUST Easy Air Duster + 12 oz. Aerosol Can, Pack of 12 This instant


This product is okay - It's a pretty great deal (financially) but it does tend to spit out liquid a lot. All brands of air dusters warn that there is a possibility that liquid may spray out so you should be careful with them, but I have used a lot of other brands and despite the warnings I have never actually had it happen. However, with this brand it seems to happen a LOT. So, I love the price, and the oprotunity to buy it in bulk, but I'm not thrilled about the brand (or the fact that even when bought through amazon you cannot return this item - that's really where they get you, because for $60+ I would have returned it over the fact that it is a poor quality product). Get more detail about Stoner 94203 GUST Easy Air Duster + 12 oz. Aerosol Can, Pack of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment