Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cheap CleanTools - The Absorber Drying Skin, 3.19 sq. ft., Blue (42149)


I did alot of research into several of these so called super-towels.
I found the reviews on the Absorber to be more positive so I bought one.
I am very particular about my cleaning and detailing supplies. I used to own my own moblie detailing business and I would only use the best and exclusive supplies.
The Absorber exceeded my expectations. It works like no other towel that I have EVER used. It soaks up every single drop of water and leaves absolutely no streaks! It's like a sponge on steroids. It is the absolutely best towel that I have ever seen or used. It's a bargin for ten bucks and works great. I can't say enough about it. I wish that I would have had several of these when I was in the detailing biz...Get more detail about CleanTools - The Absorber Drying Skin, 3.19 sq. ft., Blue (42149).

No comments:

Post a Comment