Sunday, July 4, 2010

Save AUTO COOL Solar Powered Ventilation System



Any claims made to the effectiveness of this product are blatant lies and false advertising. The makes of this product decided to use a cheap and small solar panel array that does not provide anywhere near enough power to run the fan properly. The solar panel only works if the unit is receiving 100% full direct midday sun. I have a thermometer in my car and I tested this, one day with my windows fully closed and the next day with the fan installed and the next with my windows cracked and no fan. Day one and two had the same result-about 110 degrees inside the car, day three had a result of 100 degrees inside the car.I currently have on order a similar sized but higher powered solar panel that I am going to use to replace the OEM and see how much better it will perform with an appropriate panel.

***EDIT***
This item will perform better if you replace the included solar panel with a larger, higher quality one. In order for this item to come anywhere near the advertised claims, you will need a solar panel the same size as the area that faces the car's window.

This review may only legally be shown directly on Amazon.comGet more detail about AUTO COOL Solar Powered Ventilation System.

No comments:

Post a Comment