Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zymol 201 Hd Cleanse, 8.5 Ounces Top Quality


I took a leap of faith and purchased the Zymol cleanse and carbon wax. I had no idea if these products were worth their cost compared to other cleaners and waxes, but thought they would be worth a shot.

The HD Cleanse is easy to use. I also used clay bars for really tough surface contaminants. As a comparator, I think cleanse is easier to use, but doesn't get out "baked on" contaminants as well as clay. That being said, the car surface was noticably smoother. I used the cleanse on the top surfaces prior to using the wax. When I started waxing over the car, the wax went on whisper quiet. Waxing was so easy that I tried it on side surfaces that I didn't use the cleanse, with noticable differences - noiser and more resistance.

After I was done with the cleanse and wax the car surface was smooth and the color really jumped out. I barely used much of either product, so even though they are pricy, I think I will get many applications out of both. So they do give good value despite the high up front price.Get more detail about Zymol 201 Hd Cleanse, 8.5 Ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment