Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where To Buy Blue Job Chrome Polish 14 gm


I bought a Harley nighster about 2 months ago from a chevy dealership that got the bike in on trade. The bike was a great price and in perfect shape except the tips of both exhaust pipes had been seriously blued. After scratchin our heads over it for awhile, me and my dad realized whoever had the bike before had used a cutting torch to burn the baffles out of the mufflers. The extreme heat had blued both pipes. I don't have the money right now for new pipes and I wanted more than anything to get rid of that ugly bluing. After reading a few reviews on Blue-job I decided to give it a try. I received my package very fast and tried it out on the cool pipes. I spit on the rag that comes with the blue-job to get it moist and dipped it into the powder to create a white paste. I used a carpenter pencil to wrap the rag around and went to work on the pipes, rubbing very hard back and forward. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! The blue and yellow was actually coming off to a nice chrome finish. I did both pipes and they look awesome...like they were brand new. I still have a lot of blue job left since it only took a few dabs into the powder to do both pipes. Great product...highly recommended!!!Get more detail about Blue Job Chrome Polish 14 gm.

No comments:

Post a Comment