Thursday, March 18, 2010

Save Pinstripe Removal Pad - 3-1/2In 5/16-24 Thread


I have a pop-up camper that I was trying to remove the pinstripes with. The packaging says not to exceed 4000 RPMs and do not use with standard non-geared die grinder. I used an electric drill and it worked fine. When I first used it, it was smearing the the pinstripe dust making a mess. I then powerwashed as much of the pinstripes off as possible, which helped a lot. I used a wheel per side. I had pretty thin paint so it did wear down the paint, but I am repainting so that isn't an issue. Great for removing stubborn glue or adhesives too. It does make a mess because the eraser dust goes everywhere. I ordered from ReStockIt and it got here in 2 days. Get more detail about Pinstripe Removal Pad - 3-1/2In 5/16-24 Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment