Monday, March 8, 2010

Save Makita 9227C 7-Inch Hook and Loop Electronic Polisher/Sander


I'm an automotive painter and have used all types and brands of polishers and this unit is without competition my favorite. It's got a great feel and easy to change positions. It's electronic controls has a nice soft start which keeps the polisher from jerking to full speed which could cause loss of your grip or sling compound all over.

So far I've put roughly 2000 hours on my first one changing the stators only once and swapping out the chord 3 or 4 times since I bought it 6 years ago. There's a little gear noise but everything runs smooth, so smooth I feel comfortable using it one handed on large flat panels. I liked it so much I bought a second for home and as a backup for work.

Amazon really does have a great price on it. I bought both of mine for close to $300 from the Cornwell salesman. Get more detail about Makita 9227C 7-Inch Hook and Loop Electronic Polisher/Sander.

No comments:

Post a Comment