Friday, March 19, 2010

Meguiar's A1216 Car Cleaner/Liquid Wax. 16 oz. Right now


and I can say, without any doubt, that Meguiars Cleaner Wax is the BEST car wax I have ever used.

It won't make a scratch even if you try, cleans paint as a charm, leaves a really beautiful deep color.

I used it on a brand new crimson red BMW that was very poor waxed by the dealer in Colombia during preparation for delivery (yes, I know, I should have gone to the dealer and let him know hell, but you know, if you want something to be done well...)

Anyway, the results were FANTASTIC. It cleaned away the old wax and left a gorgeous deep red color.

This wax is very, very easy to work with and and small quantity will do for all your car. You just:

-apply ( I recommend using a white microfiber cloth so you can see all the dirt the wax removes. And yes, it is dirt, no paint)

-wait 3 to 5 minutes

-remove with a claen microfiber cloth. It is very, very easy to remove. I could not believe my eyes.

In short: this is THE BEST car wax I have ever used.Get more detail about Meguiar's A1216 Car Cleaner/Liquid Wax. 16 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment