Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zymol Concours Glaze - Zymol Concours Glaze, 8 Ounce Review

Zymol Concours Glaze - Zymol Concours Glaze, 8 Ounce Review
I must say that at first this product has a very intimidating price tag. I pondered over my decision to buy it for over 3 months while researching and researching since In the past I've just bought over the counter products at car supply chains (including Zymol). After researching all other competitors and even within Zymol, I decided on this product. After following directions I concluded that it was well worth the investment. I don't own a fancy car, a 2006 Ford F-150 (which is my work horse), but let me tell you after four plus years and after using the product, the truck looks brand new as when I drove it of the lot in 2006. Very nice shine (mirror-like). The key is following the directions and having patience as you have to apply the product by hand and in small sections. So if you are pondering the investment, which yeah its a bit high....it is well worth and you should be happy with the results.
I use Concours on our daily driver BMWs and find that it is longer lasting than the regular waxes. The main treat is Zymol's famous "Wet Look" after you finish. I've even had people ask if my (11 year old) car is new!
Read more about Zymol Concours Glaze - Zymol Concours Glaze, 8 Ounce Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment