Friday, October 29, 2010

WhirlyWash TWI-9001 Water-Powered Cleaning System Review

WhirlyWash TWI-9001 Water-Powered Cleaning System Review
When I received this product one piece was broken. I phoned them and they sent a replacement part right away. It worked great for one wash of my truck and then the same piece that was replaced cracked and was leaking so that more water sprayed on me then my truck. It is a good idea just built so badly that it's junk!
Very disapointed. It did the job but leaked terribly at the joints. I tried adding multiple washers at the joints and it did not help. The soap dispenser leaked teribbly also. Won't buy another. I would ask for my money back but I did use it.
Read more about WhirlyWash TWI-9001 Water-Powered Cleaning System Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment