Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No. 7 Chrome and Metal Polish 8 oz. Review

No. 7 Chrome and Metal Polish 8 oz. Review
A while back I bought an old 1979 Fiat Spider... needless to say it's a project car. Turns out that finding the correct style of replacement hubcaps is a bit of a challenge, so instead I picked up some No.7 Chrome and Metal Polish... this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. The chrome on the hubcaps was rusted to the point of being universally brown, but after a bit of polishing with this stuff... bright and shiny, you would never believe they were almost 30 years old! A must have for anyone wanting to keep the chrome looking good!
I use this stuff on my truck bumper, mirrors and chrome mag wheels. It did a great job removing the small spots of surface rust as well as shining up the truck to compliment a good wash and wax. I'll always have a bottle of this stuff on my garage shelves.
Read more about No. 7 Chrome and Metal Polish 8 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment