Sunday, February 28, 2010

Save Blue Magic 900 22oz Carpet Spot Lifter


This product really does work where others fail (and I know this because I've tried many of them include Goo Gone, etc.). I had some very thick, rubbery automotive grease on my beige nylon carpet and this product took care of it in seconds. I had black shoe polish on my car floor carpet from a shoe heel, and this also handled it with no trouble. The magic ingredient is 2-butoxyethanol (also found in Lifter 1 carpet stain remover, which works just as well as Blue Magic's product for stains, and which is also in Simple Green, but in a different concentration that's too weak for stain removal). Highly recommended, even in spite of the somewhat high cost.Get more detail about Blue Magic 900 22oz Carpet Spot Lifter.

No comments:

Post a Comment