Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blue Magic - Carpet Stain and Spot Lifter, net wt. 22 oz. (623 g) aerosol, Case of 6 (900-C) Right now


My puppy got hold of a purple pen on my beige carpet...yikes! I panicked and tried everything until finally I found an old can of Blue Magic in my mother's house and tried it. It worked!!! And believe me this was the first of MANY spots! It even took out old pet stains!

I recently purchased a case!

You have to be careful applying it as it does get sudsy if you spray too much. I leave it on for about a minute before I firmly press a dry cloth into the carpet and the liquid and stain come right out! It's alcohol based so it dries very quickly once clean.

This product is great!Get more detail about Blue Magic - Carpet Stain and Spot Lifter, net wt. 22 oz. (623 g) aerosol, Case of 6 (900-C).

No comments:

Post a Comment