Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mothers 05141 PowerBall Mini Polishing Tool This instant


Bought the Mini PowerBall to do the aluminum wheels on my motorcycle after I tried the regular PowerBall and found it WAY too big to get into all the areas I needed to. Even the Mini was difficult to get into some areas. I wish Mother's would make a Micro or Nano version.

The ball worked well with the Billet Polish to get a mirror shine in most areas. However, I would caution you to take your time and use only light to light-medium pressure on the ball because it didn't take too long before it began to tear apart on the inner folds and start thumping around on the surface, making it useless. I had to buy another in order to finish the job and it was starting to tear by the time I was done. Not very cost-effective. BTW, I have used cotton buffing wheels with the compound bars and the like in the past in order to buff various metals and had already used that method here before using the Mini PowerBall and Billet Polish for the final step in the process. So I wasn't trying to grind away at a rough, dull surface with this PowerBall, just bringing up the shine to as close to chrome as possible. Get more detail about Mothers 05141 PowerBall Mini Polishing Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment