Saturday, November 21, 2009

Discount Lexol 1013 Leather Conditioner 33.8 oz. (1 Liter)


I cannot recommend Lexol highly enough. I have a SteelBuilt, all leather, overstuffed, 96" sofa that sits near a large sun drenched window. Over the years, the leather began to look very distressed, but remained soft and pliable. Lexol was recommended by a friend, who had used it both on his automobile interior and his riding saddles with great success. I decided to give it a try. It is an absolutely amazing product. I was not successful following the bottle's directions, however. The product did not penetrate the leather evenly, until I decided to apply it as though I were massaging lotion into my own skin. Then, it worked great. I poured some Lexol creme into my cupped hands and massaged it into the leather. Immediately, the sun bleaching began to disappear. I wiped off the excess and allowed the sofa to completely dry. The leather on the sofa looks as good as the day the sofa was delivered. In six months I'll reapply Lexol as a preventative to it sun bleaching/distressing again. This is a wonderful product! Get more detail about Lexol 1013 Leather Conditioner 33.8 oz. (1 Liter).

No comments:

Post a Comment