Friday, November 20, 2009

Buying Bon-Aire Original Ultimate Hose Nozzle (Aluminum)


I had been very interested in ordering a good nozzle and based on the various reviews it looked a no-brainer to get this one.

This nozzle definitely has a solid and sturdy construction feel but I have yet to experience the joy that many others have felt. I have used it sparingly due to frequent rains that we have been getting but I am not overjoyed or delighted so far with the limited usage. I find it pretty similar in terms of pressure and usage to the other routine local store nozzles. The local store nozzles do come with several different spray patterns and sometimes one may prefer those than the single but changing pattern that this nozzle provides as you rotate it.
Get more detail about Bon-Aire Original Ultimate Hose Nozzle (Aluminum).

No comments:

Post a Comment